Tuesday 30 March 2010

A few things

Ok so I wrote this over a week ago but need to blog it cause i don't know what else/can't find the words to blog atm.

- How come its cool for me to sit on a bench or a random patch of grass when I'm with someone else but if you're on your own then everyone looks at you like a weirdy/child molester?

- A lot of the time I feel like I am missing out on something else that I could be doing. If I don't feel like this then I am normally either bored, or I know 100% that I wouldn't want to be doing anything else.

- I used to enjoy my own company more than I do now. I think I need some "interaction" (interpret as you see fit).

- Should I be worried that I have NO long term plans?

- If anyone asks me what I have been up to over the past few months then my options are as follows:
a) Discovering new music
b) Trying to enjoy myself
c) Avoiding extinction
d) All of the above

- I use the word "need" more than necessary.

-I sit in a moral grey patch between caring what people think about me and not giving one. - This suits me perfectly.

- (I wrote this whole list whilst walking the streets in the dark... like a gangster... or a queer)

- What route I walk depends on my state of mind when given my options, I rarely choose the quickest.

- Sometimes, I fucking love rain.

- My opinions differ in strength depending on circumstance.

- I should spend more of my life in telephone boxes.

- fin.

[Written whilst listening to Tegan and Sara... blatantly... ly]

No comments:

Post a Comment