Tuesday 2 March 2010

Grass is always greener

I hate the feeling that the only thing I am getting done is giving my Brother a lift everywhere. I am so close to having something to do and finally earning money, but there's still an unknown amount of time left. It can't be long now surely, I'm not sure if I would've preferred to know how long I will be waiting. Maybe I could've gone somewhere or done something exciting, although doubtful.

I want nothing more than to go on an adventure, but a BIG adventure. I'm going to Borth (Wales) tomorrow and I am looking forward to it, but it's a teenie adventure. I want to be thrown into a new place with new people and thrash about a bit. I'm starting to think that I can do anything, not in a Superman sort of way but in a you-only-live-once sort of way. I want to do something drastic, something different to sitting around all day. In fact I'd quite like a complete change of scenery for a while but realistically that's going to have to wait for a few years.

I hope I end up going to the US, it seems like something that would never happen to me but I know that there's not really anything stopping me. It's scary as hell. Of course there's the money but fingers crossed that should start coming in soon. I've always wanted to go, but never even thought of going on my own. If anything that makes it so much more exciting, the only problem being I'll have to find things to do haha. Then again doing nothing 5,000 miles away has to be better than doing nothing here surely?

Rambling.

[Written whilst chewing on a bottle cap]

No comments:

Post a Comment