Sunday 7 March 2010

Some things you might not have known about me

- I like to watch people kissing goodbye when they don't know anyone can see them.

- I like Reading the funny birthday cards when, even if I'm looking for a completely different card like "get well soon" or "with sympathy".

- I can't help pulling ring-pulls off all the beer cans and collecting them all in the palm of my hand before i throw them away.

- I will go into town just to get a Mocha, it makes me feel grown up.

- I want nothing more that to meet and hang out with these people:
Schuylar Croom
Simon Neil
Penny Lane (fictional shhhh!)
The Rev
Tim Minchin
JCW :)

- I have my most fun when my body contains more alcohol than blood.

- I am organ donor for every organ except my eyes.

- I love owning discographies, I hate not owning a full album.

- I am constantly worried of seeming too young and still would like to get quite a bit older.

- I'm fucking awful at sudoku (but love doing them).

- It doesn't HAVE to be, but i really would prefer if the volume was on an even number.

- I want to be a skinny boy and have lots of tattoos.

- I like little wooden animals and want to carve them myself.

- I can spend hours and hours writing down my favorite lyrics.

- I go through intense music phases.

- I'd rather be dead that without my friends.

- I have a foul, dirty mouth, love extending my vulgar vocabulary and have considered listing swearing as my forté.

- I like to read peoples last words, but know that I feel low afterwards and no matter how hard i try can't think of anything to say for mine (yet).

- Reading out loud scares the shit out of me.

- I have vegetarian days when I feel like it, but love the taste of meat.

- I wish that smoking didn't kill you.

No comments:

Post a Comment